Sunday, March 08, 2009

dancing to the throne

This week I did 2 unpredictable things...

1. I went to a camera shop to trade in my flash lite... I end up trading my D60 camera for a second-hand D300. My D60 buyer happened to be one of my friends I brought along to survey camera in the same shop. I misssss my D60 soooo so very much now...

2. I bought something from eBay.

Number 2 is a norm to some people... What is so unpredictable about buying things online? :P Well, it is for me. I am a very skeptical person. I don't think I can buy things I don't physically see. What is happening to me? Doing unpredictable things lately? Ayyaa....

Btw... I bought THIS!






HAHA...

I went to Forever 21, where Jane bought a tiara crown a few weeks ago. Found it. RM39.00. Nice... I liked it. But then, the tiara is not tudung-friendly. For someone wearing a tudung (hijjab), it will be impossible to keep the tiara still.


Since my "expertise" is on Malay wedding, and most my clients wear tudung, I needed a tiara that can fit them. Was not able to find it.

I need a Tiara to cater for outdoor shooting, in case the couple have returned their accessories back to the bridal house.

So I tried eBay. Found a few nice sites with some interesting tiara. I prefer something more simpler, but then I don't think too-simple will look outstanding for tudung, so I went for this one. I really hope it looks nice in real life... ?Need to wait another 1-2 weeks to verify that.

RM 20.00, plus shipment and insurance = RM52.00. Ok laa kan...

I wanted to buy this one. If you notice, there's a heart shape in the middle. It is also simple and fancy at the same time. Eh.... wait!! Why didn't I buy this one??? I am confused! I think it's because it was still on bidding, I didnt want to risk losing it in a bidding... so I went for the one I bought. Huhu....


I like this one: SIMPLE! But looking at it a few times.... it looked more like a hairband than a crown. But I like it... simple and clean. Will look perfect on elegant/contemporary hair-do.


Hehe... was one of my considerations. It has a classic look, but then it won't fit with Malay attires very well. A bit too medieval and too fancy.

Then I saw this... A butterfly? I hope no one wears this for a wedding photoshoot... hihi...

There are some pinky stuff that caught my eyes... I like this one. I think this one is cute, it'll look sweet on a soft/classical hairdo and also will suit garden concepts.
I get so carried away.... tsk tsk tsk....
Weihhh..... Crown shopping is FUN lah !!!!

:D

5 comments:

Zue said...

hm? no more D60? u dont give us chance to say goodbye? D300 best ke?

crown? hmm... i suke yg ada love tu. baiknye fotographer ni sanggup beli crown utk client. :) jgn lupe up charges yeee..wahahahahaha

zlee said...

Huhu.. i pun sedih.. i was not ready to let it go pun... unpredicted action. ouhh... i kissed n hugged my D60 before parting tho *sob *sob

Yaaa... nyesal lak tak amik yang heart shape tu... :P

Shuh Jiuan said...

Good investment. Buy lah another one (the heart shaped tiara), see see can wear for own wedding kan hehe :)

Jessie C said...

wow a lot of crown ... and a lot of blinks. shopping online is fun and easy... no fuss about parking, small talking with people, taking out cash from wallet. just swipe! lol

ya why not buy another one? maybe this time in pearl? :)

zlee said...

Jane... good suggestion... but dunno when can wear worr...

Jessie.. yeah.. hassle-free :P~ another suggestion to buy another one.. u guys making my hands gatal di ok.... ahahhaha....