Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Saya mahu menjadi ahli Kelab Colgate, pleasee

BB-romantica just informed me that she's planning to go on a backpack trip with her gurlfrens @ ex-colleagues to Europe early nex year. Diorang dah beli tiket! What bbRomantica did was very unpredictable, because it was unexpected for her as well (keputusan tiba-tiba).

I have this dream of going "backpack" with some girlfrens.. esp time masing-masing single. Locally, done that. wish list includes europe/uk, India, Cambodia and Aussie... at least one of these destinations :P~

Hehe... takper2.... ada rezeki, adalah nanti ;-) Time to earn, save more money and allocate, since there are other more important things. Need to prioritise la kan... (studies dulu) But what makes it more tempting are encouragements like... Jemputan Shimah masih terngiang-ngiang... "Kak Ina, come before I finish my studies here" and clock is ticking, and one and a half year to go! Jugak jemputan segitiga australia - perth, melbourne n queensland from 3 good buds.

Haji dan Umrah tu kategori lain pula... itu sebolehnya dgn muhrim ye dok?

While chatting with BikRomantica just now, I remembered something. My sisters and I loved to enter contests with Holidays to blinkblinks as prizes. We never won any blinkblink trips but my younger sis won consolation prize once - under LooneyToons or some sort. One of our attempts:

Kelab Colgate, anyone? Familiar? Hehe... Tak ingat masa darjah berapa ni. I wrote this and seriously, now I don't blame anyone for not winning. But this just a draft, usually my sis would screen thru and edit before we send to any contests :P

So, although not planning to travel anytime soon.. if i finally have the time, money and opportunity, any suggestion where should I go first?? :P~


Akhir Kata,
Menuntut Ilmu biar sampai ke negeri China.
(baiklah... nanti akan diusahakan lawatan sambil belajar ke sana) :P

8 comments:

Alia said...

Hahah Kelab Colgate! I soo remember that! But tak pernah masuk, I kan very the pemalu oneeee. Segala contests contest ni, berharap je nak menang...padahal entry pon tak der! Hahaha...

I've always wanted going backpacking dgn my girlfriends jugak..tapi apakah dayaaaa, wang ringgitnya tak adaa haha! I've got more things to think about selain berfoya-foya (cheh, sekarang ni bukan aku dok berfoya-foya lagi ke, haha!!)

Zue said...

trip australia! nak join! hahahahahaaaaaaa....

wah. karangan tu..masa kecik2 dah tau byk negara ek. Macau? haha.

Jessie C said...

If you ever have the urge to the US you're most welcome. Anaheim Disneyland is just 30 mins drive from my place. So you're dream will easily come true once you visit me LOL

zlee said...

@alia - malu-malu kucing pula eh... tu la skang dah takde kelab colgate dah, kan rugi tu :P Hehehe... marilah berfoya-foya selagi boleh ;-) kuikuikui...

@Zue - backpack ke aussie outbacks... bak kata Ainaa, Buy One One (her version of one by one) hohoho... Yaa, itu karangan mesti i tgk kt mana-mana tu salin jer nama2 negeri2 tu, haha

@Jessie - ur invitation is co chweet... Who didnt want to go disneyland when they were small rite? Another country to add in my list. Wow... now, if only I can start packing right away... takper2... tungguuuuu saya ya jessie :D

@Shimah - Weee... tu la shimah, nanti kita diskas kt Penang ni pelan2 tindakan utk tahun dpn mungkin? or the year after? (*beria-ia je I ni)...

mana satu aku nak pi ni... hahah..

Aan Andes said...

Bestnya! First place I'll say euro trip la. If backpacking. Kalau honeymmon baru u pegi tempat2 sweet and romantic :D

zlee said...

me think nak backpacking je now or gi hiking, trekking ker :D honeymoon tak terfikir pun, for obvious reasons la kan, haha. but just in case, tmpt apa yg sweet n romantic eh? :P~

Anonymous said...

aku pun pernah jadi ahli kelag colgate 1 masa dulu.....
memang menarik zaman kanak²......
tapi masih wujud lagi ka ahli kelab colgate nie aaa.....???

kalau masih wujud lagi kelab tu tolong lah emailkan kat aku......

nie email aku: gengstar_81@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

http://hedzwan.blogspot.com/2011/10/fakta-geografi-bandar-yang-takde-dalam.html?m=1